CLC Number Plates.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by S of the family Awley Sean McGawley 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    S of the family Awley
    Sean McGawley
    Participant

I have my reg No. from the CLC. I have the plates on the car. What should I keep in the car with me.

I have the following:

My Birth cert from CLC.

My Lawful Notice.

The certificate for the car saying it is registered to the CLC.

The letter I have ( will be sending )sent to the DVLA ( I have not sent it yet, does anyone have a template or know what I should send to them) I was planning on telling them I have registered the car with the CLC and it is no longer registered with them BUT who so I address it to?

A letter to The Transport Minister saying my car is now registered with the CLC.

A letter of my intention which will state I am acting honorably and without ill will and that I take full responsibility should I crash into someone ( I have never crashed in my entire life)

An invoice for £10,000.00 should they try and force me out of my car. I will get it signed before I get out otherwise I wont get out.

A book to read because I know it will take a while.

A camera to record, along with my dash cam.

Anything else I should keep in it?

What about insurance? Do I need it? An MOT? How do I get an MOT with a CLC plate? Although I am under the impression I don’t need either of these as my car is not used commercially.

Has anyone else been using CLC plates and what is your experience?

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.