Congestion Charge

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Katrina Jean Deacon DeaconKatrina Jean Deacon
    Participant

Do I still have to pay if I am listed with CLC?

You can challenge fines, fixed penalties, parking tickets. Here is an example letter you may wish to use/adjust to suit your own letter. Always write all rights reserved/ without prejudice below your autograph as this maintains all of your rights. (See UCC1-308) enter your postcode in brackets and write it in full caps. The debtors details go on the left hand side of the letter and the creditor, you, details go on the right hand side of the letter. Try to address it to a first name, preferably the manager of the office/company. Always send any letters by registered post so it is signed for upon receipt. You will also be able to trace the letter and print a copy of the signature of the one who signed to accept it. This is your proof it has been received.
    The main principles of common law is to remain honourable in all of your dealings, cause no harm, loss or injury.

Dear

Re: FIXED PENALTY NOTICE {HI176252} – {13.07.2020}
    Notice of Discharge of Outstanding Penalty Notice and Request for Clarification.

You have apparently made allegations of criminal conduct against me. You have apparently made demands upon me. I do not understand those apparent demands and therefore cannot lawfully fulfil them. I seek clarification of your document so that I may act according to the law and maintain my entire body of inalienable Natural Rights.

I conditionally accept your offer to agree that I am legal fiction ‘person’ xxxxxx and that I owe £90 for services rendered by your company, upon proof of claim of the following:

1. That I am a ‘person’ and not a living man
    2. That you know what a ‘person’ actually is, legally speaking.
    3. That you explain the difference between a ‘living man’ and a ‘person’, legally speaking.
    4. That I am <ALL CAPS NAME> and not <lower case name>
    5. That the charge was the result of a lawful investigation unmarred by prejudice.
    6. That I am a member of the society whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are enforcing.
    7. That I showed you some sort of identification.
    8. That there is a nameable society that I belong to and that the laws covered within this alleged transgression state that they apply to me within that named society.
    9. That a legal fiction could actual commit such an ‘offense’.

Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within 7 days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands upon me.

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.