council house possession order

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by S of the family Awley Sean McGawley 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    J P of the family G
    J P of the family G
    Participant

help

J P of the family G
    J P of the family G
    Participant

hello i am very happy to inform you all that after gaining the knowledge and information from the clc site and various other fact checking ..
    not only has the possession order been withdrawn .. my rent account has been restored to the 800 pounds of credit it had on it in 2015 before they did they usual tricks and unlawfully behaviours they get up ie stopping housing benefit , refusing to reinstate and back date it . after 4 years of battling with no success all it took was informing them i have 2 boxes of letters demands and medical evidence and i would be suing every name on every letter in there personal and private capacity and looking into criminal charges because they have inflict loss harm and injury upon my person and my children and parents ..

clc thank you so much .. i fear you have unleashed a monster i have never in my whole life felt so empowered… I NO LONGING FEEL IM A HELPLESS VICTIM .. I look forward to with your guidance and assistance helping everyone in my area with civil cases .. which all my humongous list of cases are dealt with >>>>>

S of the family Awley
    Sean McGawley
    Participant

Hello,

I see you say only put your initials on your profile. What about the Birth cert? They can check it cant they?

Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.