Council is trying to defraud me.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • #18968
    S of the family AwleySean McGawley

    I had paid my council tax but the council had put it to an old account number. They sent me a “summons” to go to a hearing at court and if I didn’t attend the hearing it would continue without me. I went to court only to be told there was no hearing (so if I had not gone to court how would the hearing carry on without me when there wasn’t one?) and I should go to the council offices to sort it out. I did not go the office and just went home. I then got a letter saying that the agreement I had made with the council to pay my council tax , with £81 now added on for the cost of the “summons”, is X amount and I need to pay X amount. How can they say we made an agreement when I didn’t speak to anyone WITH £81 added on even though I had paid my council tax. They messed up the accounts (when the council tax is paid on the property) and then threaten me with court AND when I did attend they add £81 to the final bill.

    1. I had paid my council tax.
    2. They sent me a “summons” at a cost of £81 which is now added onto my council tax bill even though I had paid it in the first place.
    3. They say I made an agreement with them to pay it when I did not.
    4. I had to take a day off work to go to a non-existent “hearing”.
    5. It was 19 days from when I got the letter until the court date, can I make a claim against them for unnecessary distress.
    6. How can the court let the council use their building to direct people to their offices, all the while for 19 days of stressing out thinking I had to go to court.

    I want to take the council to common law court about this. Is this possible?


    margo tammmargo: tamm

    Hi.The Council Tax is canseled off,by CLC Court Order. First,check,are all letters,sent to you, do they have Name and Signature on them.
    As you under CLC, send to Court Clerk copys of your CLC Birth certificate and Fiction Name ownership copy. Then Id suggest you to print out from Companies House site your Council Details, they Registered as Company,corporation you can find D-U-N-S Number,they REGISTERED in AMERICA,as INDUSTRY code SIC:Activity (SIC) 9199.So as they dealing in BUSINESS,HAS TO BE a CONTRACT, BETWEEN PARTIES.I sent NOTICE to Clerk of them Court and pointed out all this points(the Court is on D-U-N-S and Companies House also) so do they have Contract with you,with wet ink signature? And when you tell them all this,and they carry on,they Acting ULTRA VIRES,as you are a Man,living being,with blood and flesh, they cant deal with living man/woman, only they can deal with LEGAL FICTION PERSON.You cant TRUST them,as they not trustable, by carrying on and they must give up them Position.
    You,as Living Man,entered into them Court and did`nt declared your self standing under CLC? By entering the Court building,you ACCEPTING them Authority,so they deceided over LEGAL FICTION,not over a Man.
    The Judge has to provide you,by demanding :is he/she under Oath and warrant.
    So there no Court Order, only some written letter,not even Stamp(they sent me printed out from email). Request Copys. Then you can summons them by Individual,as all this will be Evidence.
    Sorry,for any wrong spelling.
    This is my understanding of things,if Im wrong, sorry.

    S of the family AwleySean McGawley

    Thanks for the info Margo.

    margo tammmargo: tamm

    You welcome.xx

    S of the family AwleySean McGawley

    Well the council sent me a liability order without another court date. I wrote them a letter telling them I had paid the amount and they should take a closer look at their accounts. Six weeks later I got a letter saying they had found the payments and they will be waiving the courts fees. 3 weeks later I have received a letter from bailiffs saying that I still owe the money WITH their costs added on. So the council have handed it over to the bailiffs even though they sent me a letter saying it was paid.

    Can someone advise me on what direction I can take this against the council.


    David RobinsonDavid Robinson

    Whereas Council tax has already been deemed illegal within a properly convened court de jure hearing (the CLC hearing) I would use that evidence within a NOTICE OF COERCION TO AID AND ABET TREASON to the corporate business (AKA “court”)…always go after the named individual(s) in person…If you have no printed name to address the Notice to then demand one within the said Notice and serve it to the manager and/or legal advisor of the so called court. I also advise serving a similar Notice on the council agent, the local chief inspector of police and anyone else involved i.e., debt collectors etc.

    You can also look for the corporate court business number on a website called ‘Company Check’ and on ‘Companies House’ to add more evidence to the fact that it is not a court of law….all propoerly convened courts of law have to be under the authority of the crown, which are actually under the authority of the people since the monarch (deposed or usurped or not) is bound by the Coronation Oath. All courts must have a jury with the rights of the jurors intact according to the common law i.e., jury nullification of unconstitutional acts and statutes.

    Within said Notice I would supply the link to the treason evidence file FCO 30/1048 as well as the transcripts of the letters between the barons committee and the (usurped and deposed) Queen when the barons petitioned the alleged monarch on the 7th February 2001 and, the further letter between the barons and Sir Robin Janvrin (QE2 private secretary at the time) sent on the 23rd March 2001 which invoked Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215. This informnation is supplied freely on Practical Lawful Dissent Facebook group and, Denounce The Deception website. You can also include the Lord Kilmuir Letter to Edward Heeath for good measure. This is also supplied within said FB group files.

    Within the petition of the barons there is evidence to the fact that the EU’s treaty of Nice (France) is treasonous. Since it is illegal to aid and abet crime, any crime, any summons or demand made by the treasonous regime cannot be lawfully adhered to whilst standing under the invocation of Article 61. Nor can it be adhered to at anytime whether or not you are in lawful dissent/rebellion…the evidence of treason is the crux of the matter.

    Everyone in the entire realm who knows of an act of treason being planned or committed MUST report that crime or be guilty of the same (misprision of treason)…that lawful demand is applicable to everyone within the realm as said, so once you have put an individual on Notice of the evidence of treason they can only continue with their demands against you whilst committing high treason at common law. With regard to Council Tax they will do just that however so be aware of that please…they cannot afford to lose the servility of the people that the CT creates…if they did then they would lose control because everyone hates that tax. It is also your duty to report the treason to the police although they will fob you off…record the attempt or just do so via lawful Notice to prove that you at least attempted to do so. Always serve Notices recorded delivery and check on track or trace who signed for the post…once someone has signed for a letter/notice it is deemed as being accepted in law…keep the postal receipt and either record the time and signature of whoever signed for it by writing it on the receipt or take a screenshot.

    I have completed the entire lawful process with regard to lawful dissent and the council tax (this process can be seen in the files of Practical Lawful Dissent – in two parts)…..I also took my case to a common law court. Even though I have all individuals concerned on Notice of treason they will not give up so be warned…..this is not to say don’t use the process because by doing so you will A) be educating individuals of treason B) collecting evidence of treason being committed by individuals on Notice of the evidence and C) if/when you are FORCED to comply with their demands you will be able to comply under duress of circumstances which keeps you within the common law…Maxim in law “Any Act done by me against my will is not my act”….you will not be admitting liability by complying this way, and will have a claim against all concerned once we have reasserted the common law within the entire judiciary, which we will have to succeed in doing if we are going to save our sovereignty.

    Note: The 1688/9 Bill of Rights is an unconstitutional statute that the barons also referred to it within their petition in 2001….The reason it is unconstitutional is by the fact that it removed the sole duty of the monarch to reject or grant government bills without consent of parliament. The Monarch has the sole duty under the Coronation Oath (which has also been illegally put into statute form th3ese days) to deny any government bills from being granted royal assent if they are contrary to the common law constitution….parliament has no say in the matter.

    Note: You do not need to send an Oath of allegince to a baron to be standing in lawful dissent/rebellion…declaring your standing within any Notice to an individual who has an oath of office is as good as creating an Oath…its all about intent and our lawful standing under the law. Creating an Oath and having three co signatory witnesses is also fine and preferable to the former mentioned declaration, you can log it under the common law court website also if you like. Lord Craigmyle is the most compliant of the existing barons and has received thousands of Oaths to date….you can see him in an interview with Caroline Stephens on You Tube. He and the other barons are impotent but that doesn’t really matter, they invoked article 61 according to the correct protocols of constitutional law and it is now up to the sovereign people to stand in defence of the constitution….the invocation can be said to be the direction that the barons gave the people.

    Note: Please be aware that defending yourself from a treasonous administration by using the four (4) notice process that we use in PLD is worth whille, but it will not change the fact that there are no lawful courts or police constables within our land. We the people will have to unite like they did on the fields of Runymede in 1215 to actually remedy the treason against us. All other groups fighting for justice in these times would all benefit from just one thing…reassertiing the common law (as it should be by law) within the entire judiciary and our society as a whole. We are working on this as I write.

    Entering their criminal courts is not advised by us in PLD….for some matters it may not be able to be avoided (under duress) but to enter them is to put yourself in harms way as these are corporate thugs not honourable men and women…they will breach their own rules to get the money they require or whatever, and to keep us servile to their treasonous regime…we see it all the time. Using the postal system by serving Notices on all concerned has proven in the past to be safer (read the Layman’s Guide to Lawful Rebellion to see successful processes used) but there is no guarantee that they will back off. The regime has become worse over the years and is more blatantly tyrannical than it was only 5 years ago. With power of attorney I prevented a committal order to prison for 7 days from being acted upon…this was done by using treason evidence and Article 61…the process I used can be seen within the Laymans guide. Finally…we do not refer to ourselves as rebels these days because it doesn’t accurately describe who we are. A rebel acts against the authority of a nation or enterprise whilst we are acting against the lack of authority which is an entirely differnt thing….I hope this information is useful to you.

    Regards. David Robinson.

    margo tammmargo: tamm

    Hi again.First The Council didnt sent Liability Order to yourself,but to DECEASED ENTITY,to LEGAL FICTION.Yourself are recorded your Birth,as Live Living Man Sovereign,with Unlimited Value,With all Rights,lets make this Easier-The so called Crown Courts,neider other Courts in the world(Corporations) cant make Any Orders or Demands over Living Being,as they can decide ONLY OVER LEGAL FICTION,does yourself has any Contract with Any of them Corporate Business Companies? Demand to send Copy of Contract, with wet ink Autograph.Its That Simple.Even if the CROWN COURT would be Legitimate in British ISLANDS,they Cant decide Over Live Flesh and Blood,Organic Man/woman. Treason can Commit only A liVing Being,or can It committ LEGAL FICTION?Who exists ONLY IN PAPER? Send demand for copy of Contract, and enclose List of Charge for yourself Value,spent Energy for responding those letters.Myself 1(ONE )hour is valued £500,000.00GBP,Unlawful se of LEGAL FICTION NAME(without consent) is£1,000,000.00GBP 1million,ect,energy spent to respond letters£125,000.00GBP por sample,as They Spend yourself Energy,which you would use for other useful things for yourself good. You are UNVALIUABLE ,as Live living Being.

    margo tammmargo: tamm

    They all counted,asDeceased,who write yourself those Liabilty or whatever Orders,them LEGAL FICTIONS BELONG TO STATE, they can write,whatever they like ON PAPER, Exists Only On Paper. Call them to come face to face to yourself with wet ink Autographed Contract between parties,then you`l see,do they come or Not.In 1215 everone were Live,after 1666 all REGISTERED AS DECEASED,LEGAL FICTIONS,SLAVES. On the Earth at the moment under 4,000 live living Being,Sovereing,who really exists.This Earth Land belongs to People,who are Live Living Beings.Whatever anyone states or says,but had not recorded ,as born live living being,does NOT EXISTS in REAL.Its them Imaginary. Law of the Land is different Jurisdiction,Corporative,Statutory system runs on MARITIME,ADMIRALTY jurisdiction. Thats the Point,we must start to explain to others.I cant deal with Slaves or Deceased PERSONS,even if they state them selves in some Imaginary Power,that all exists only on paper ,its them Problem,who believes ,what is written down,I dont have No Contract with any Deceased nor CORPORATION,they dont have enough valuable assets to cover myself Unlimited valuable Energy.
    Sincerely:live living woman

    S of the family AwleySean McGawley

    Thanks a million for the info David, Thanks

    S of the family AwleySean McGawley

    Thanks Margo.

    Jean Naismith teeseJean Naismith

    The Council send fake summons for fake courts, if you consent to your legal fiction all caps you have contracted,there is no man or woman flesh and blood called Council, ask the council to show you the contract with both signatures with full discloser, they can’t. When i receive a Bill for CT I always cover the name and address with a label writing, Addressee Not Recognised – Return to Sender – No Contract.

    Debt Collectors get the same treatment. Council Tax is a Fraud, Fake Summons Fake Courts I just send all paperwork back to them with the above.

    jean: living woman flesh and blood

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.