Court order annulling council tax.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Keith JonesKeith Jones
    Participant

Hi guys, I just wanted to post what could be a heads up that is very important, I have noticed that on the common law court order annulling council tax the court signatories are not undersigned to identify the signatories, just as it is a lawful requirement for any court judge to be properly identified when signing a warrant of execution or any other type of court order, does this make the court order annulling council tax unlawful?

margo tammmargo: tamm
    Participant

Hi.I believe they have, original Order has all signatories,but to protect from statutory harrassment they not identified?

Keith JonesKeith Jones
    Participant

Hi margo, thanks, just thought I should point that to alert the common law court in case it does make the order unlawful as it would have to be remedied ASAP.

Adrian Hardy HardyAdrian Hardy
    Participant

Hi all
    I see I can buy a copy of this however, what is it a copy of? Is it something already submitted to a central court & this a copy of proof or is it a certificate I need to send to a court or my local council? Please forgive my ignorance.

Cheers
    Ade

Hi,
    Its a copy you may wish to send with any letters you write to the council to prove council tax is null and void

Timothy Anderson AndersonTimothy Anderson
    Participant

Hello

What would actually happen in practice if we did not pay our council tax and we sent this letter to prove it null and void?

Many thanks!
    Tim

It is honourable to send a letter to challenge the council tax. Enclose a copy of this said document, along with proof you are a living wo/man.
    If you live in rented accommodation, it is recommended you read your tenancy agreement to ensure you do not break the contract, before challenging council tax, otherwise you may encounter further challenges with your landlord. Do your research, read your tenancy contract. This is practical advice.

You can find template letters and documents on the CLC Learning & CL Beginners group:
    https://t.me/joinchat/O7uNrESn3GUcVqjFFlKMNg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.