De-register vehicle from DVLA

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    s m of the c family coulsons m of the c family
    Participant

Hi all, does any one have any advice, or has anyone de-registered there vehicle from DVLA with success?

Amanda of the family Bicketta k of the family b
    Participant

i transferred my car , i received a letter from DVLA once my car had been without mot for 3 months ,then they stopped my tax, was followed by police in that 3 months , 3 times, but never stopped , but no problems , comes up as a private car

S of the family AwleySean McGawley
    Participant

Thanks for the info.

They cancelled my tax and then clamped me. I have the CLC notice on my car and gave them 1 hour to remove it. They didn’t so I removed it.

Do I need to write a letter to then saying I am taking ownership of my car. Is three a template anywhere.

Thanks.

:Terry-John-Maurice :of the House of Shields. CLCTerry Shields
    Participant

Don’t forget to bill them for removal of clamp and your time, but make sure you do not damage it or they may try to claim you damaged it and claim Criminal Damage. Always take a photo of it before and after removal With witness (if possible) standing beside, (Material Evidence).

S of the family AwleySean McGawley
    Participant

Thanks Terry, I did, I had to break the lock but otherwise it was fine. I record everything and I mean everything. I also have the CCL notice on my car and will be billing them an additional £1000.

Clifford Lee MooreClifford Lee Moore
    Participant

Please give details or links of what this transfer means and how it is done many thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.