DWP Persecution of the Disabled and Unemployed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am disabled with an auto immune disease, diagnosed with chronic Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis (Inflmmation of the Spine).
    Since becoming disabled in 2012 I have had to survive on ESA and Housing Benefit. Until 2018 I was in the Support Group and just about coping on the pittance I am expected to live on.

In the spring of 2017 around May, I was sent an ESA50 form by the CHDA (Centre for Health Disabilities Assessments).
    on 7th November 2017 I was forced to attend my first so called ‘Work Capability Assessment’. on the 4th 0r 5th of January 2018
    I was informed that I was deemed fit for work and immediately put on JSA. on the 8th January 2018 I put in a Mandatory Reconsideration to challenge the decision made by the first Decision Maker. In August 2018, I won my Manadatory Reconsideration and was compensated for 7 months of extreme financial hardship which triggered a new condition, anxiety and depression thanks to cruel and vindictive way I was treated by the DWP and Maximus.

Now a year later, I have been informed that I have to attend another bloody assessment in August/September this year Not only will I be expected to travel nearly 25miles to the Assessment Centre in Fareham Hampshire from my home near Chichester in West Sussex, but I will have to pay for my own travel on the day and then claim the money back!

Apart from the sickening injustice to people in my position, this violates my rights under the human rights act.

I want to hold these people to account for the suffering they have caused me.

How do I use common law to seek remedy and redress for harm and loss, how do I claim for financial damages?

If anyone can offer some help on this I would be grateful.

Vincent ClarkVincent Clark
    Participant

I’m not an expert on law by any stretch of the imagination, and don’t profess to be, but Common Law Courts provide remedy. You can’t stop ‘the state’ doing what it will….but you can convene a Common Law Court to prosecute the Decision Maker/Appeal Judge for crimes they will commit against you, causing you loss, harm and injury, such as; personation, subrogation, uttering, criminal coercion etc, etc.

It’s your court 😉

Hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.