HELP UNLAWFUL JAIL FOR APPEARING LIKE A LIVING MAN

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Fred billy ray Ray Fred billy ray 6 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Francois Gervais
    Francois Gervais
    Participant

19 August 2019 Summons to be present for a commercial criminal case with in connection with my unlawfully car seizure and impound for a completely forged fraudulent driver license sanction.

I am sitting in the court, the black robe enter.. i do not give him juridiction when they tell us to stand.. and because i am severely disabled, poly troma 25 surgery everywhere, the second the black robe judge sit on is chair he order the court constable to remove me from the court, we are only 2, i am here to drop my affidavit, declaration retranscription from the records from conversations between me and the corrupt police officers they constructed a completely fake fraudulent statement by 2 police officers as the main evidences in the prosecution, they don’t have any facts and materiels evidences.. moving 3 motions for. summary judments, i am expulsed from the court, they rename the strawman name, i demand to constable if judge is already there, same tactic to take jurisdiction on me, i decide to no enter the Court before he enter.

He demand me “ARE YOU MR GERVAIS?”

me: “OBJECTION YOUR HONOR I AM François Gervais a living man, I RÉSERVE ALL MY RIGHTS AND LIBERTIES WITHOUT PREJUDICE AND I CLAIM COMMON LAW JURISDICTION, I CHALLENGE THE COURT JURISDICTION YOUR HONOR.

judge:” You are Mr GERVAIS?

me: “OBJECTION THE COURT REGARDING FOR AN ACCEPTOR FOR THE PRINCIPAL FOR THE BOND, AND I AM NOT THE FINANCIAL SURETY I AM A LIVING MAN AND I DO NOT CONSENT TO THESE PROCEEDINGS THE COURT LACK OF JURISDICTION YOUR HONOR

judge: i don’t understand what you are saying you need to be represented by a lawyer MR GERVAIS

me: ” I ACCEPT YOUR OFFER CONDITIONALLY IF I RESERVE ALL MY RIGHTS AND LIBERTYS WITHOUT PREJUDICE AND I ACCEPT TO DISCHARGE THE CHARGE WITHOUT PREJUDICE WITH MY OWN BONDS CREATED BY THE PROSECUTOR”

judge: HE LEAVE THE COURT AND CALL THE CLERK TO ISSUE A ARREST WARRANT FOR THE GERVAIS FRANCOIS LEGAL. FICTION.. like i never appear this day! at 15:55 19 August 2019

me: i try to give my affidavits and my declaration based on the material facts of my recording, for the third time i try to give to the clerk and the constable move my documents to the clerk of the court in front of me, i call “THE JUDGE ABANDONED HIS SHIP I AM NOW DISMISS THIS CASE WITHOUT PREJUDICES AND WITHOUT PROBATION” and i quit

16:00 i leave the palace of injustice sitting on a table outside i don’t understand what is going on..

16:05 police car park where i am and grab my hands, hancuff me and kidnapped me, they violate all my rights, and causing me harm to my body they tell me we have warrant to arrest you now! how its possible a judge from statutory court can make my strawman a warrant because i presented me as a living man and abusing so much of is power, i never talk in the bench, outside only, the police officers treated my like an animal and everything i say have be violently attaqued under the pretext its all sovereign citizen discourts, they put me in jail at the police station of SAINT-JEAN-SUR-RICHELIEU QC CANADA without showing me the warrants, they abused of their authority and prived me of my medications, food, drink, stealing my shoes i can’t walk without my shoes in my condition and nobody giving me blanket no medication for 20h very very dangerous and i have suffered and trembling, i never be treated like that,

the morning 2 new good police officers with great respect for my severe disability condition have care of me, giving my shoes, and medications, don’t handcuffed me and telling me i need to go in court today before the judge!!!! i tell them its impossible i see the judge 20h before and put me a warrant unlawfully to punish me and stop my right to defend myself.. they lift me to the palace of injustice, put me naked, intimidation, treated me like an animal because i do not consent to these proceedings and don’t want to. contract.. they grab me by my harms and throw me in a jail.. for the rest of the day

they come back and demands if i want a lawyer.. i decline the offer, they keep me hours in the dirt jail and put me handcuff and forcing me to appear as the GERVAIS FRANCOIS LEGAL FICTION and i demanded to the judge why i am here, i talked with him 20h before..

judge: because people need to respond a certain way in the court when they are called…

me:OBJECTION YOUR HONOR I AM NOT THE LEGAL FICTION I AM A LIVING MAN.

BEFORE WE CAN MOVE THESE PROCEEDINGS YOUR HONOR I NEED TO. DETERMINE IN WHAT JURISDICTION THIS COURT OPERATES YOUR HONOR?

judge: he never respond to my question he PUT ME IN PROVINCIAL JAIL SOREL TRACY DETENTION CENTER AND FORCED ME TO HAVE PSYCHIATRIC EXAM TO BE PUT IN PSYCHIATRIC INSTITUTE

they kidnapped me from 19 August 2019 to 23 August 2019 nobody, my family my friends know where i am, i can’t communicate with nobody, i need help, i rescinded my signature, removed my name. on the electoral list, make new birth certificates with Common Law court and recorded my legal fiction and my properties, they reput me in the jail of the court house 23 August 2019,i can’t defend my self without my prepared documents and notes, the judges obligated me to accept him make a not guilty plead for my self!!!!! and to accept the conditions to be liberated, i can’t speak he never liberated me if i tell him he can’t make a legal determination for me.. and the worst of the worst..

after they liberated me from this unlawfully kidnapping corruption, they force me to not sign my names with all rights reserved without prejudice, ucc 1-308..autorised representative… they never put my personal effects in the truck from the detention center at more than 100km from where i live, and after violating my rights to reserved my rights they tell me if i don’t sign like they want they don’t let me out of the jail.. and they don’t let me go with them with their detention truck to recuperate my cellphone etc.. but after i try to not sign my name as the strawman i writ francois a livingman ucc1-308 like a real signature and they throw me out of the palace of injustice keep my signatures and tell me.. bye just go to Sorel DETENTION CENTER if you want your personal effect.. they leave me without money, my key, anything i am very severely handicapped… please what i can do to stop this very dangerous corrupted judge from destroying all my life!!!

And where they kidnapped me from police jail, courthouse jail, to big provincial prison, without any contact, they violated all my rights and liberties, the real criminal case. are set for 28 october 2019 and they want to. forcee to be represented by a lawyer.. i need help how i can stop this corruption, with Common Law, birth certificate, strawman name etc the 1/3 of the men where they put me in Sorel Tracy detention center are all. from SAINT-JEAN-SUR-RICHELIEU it is freak! how. much people from this small cities

AND THEY NEVER KEEP MY AFFIDAVIT AND ALL MY MATERIAL PROOFS EVIDENCES MY INNOCENCE AND THE PROOF THE POLICE OFFICERS HAVE LIED UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY to serve as the main proof against me, the last time i have to go in court if from 10 years ago.. thank you Common Law Court and THE PEOPLE, i dream one day we will be free and happy.

Francois, a living man

Fred billy ray Ray
    Fred billy ray
    Participant

my name :fred-billy:ray. we are the people; and we need good grammar.you see we never taught grammar only dog latin at school when I was child going to public schools.you we must find grammar dictionary books to read.you known bibles are in courts I am oly talking about legal courts statute laws.its very intresting to read the when at the time; people and persons the scripture reads: good news bible-proverbs 22:3- sensible people will see trouble coming and avoid it,-but an unthinkable person will walk right into it and regret it later. did you notice people and person. you see read books. you known thank god for show me theses things. I hope my research thouses my friends and people thank you bye.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.