How can i stop high court enforcement officers (bailiffs) threatening me?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by margo tamm margo: tamm 3 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #19111
    s m of the c family
    s m of the c family

    Hi, i keep getting harassed by these so called high court enforcement officers (bailiffs), harassing & threatening me over a Water bill from back in 2012.
    Has anyone got any advice on how to deal with these bullies?

    Kind regards

    s m of the c family

    S of the family Awley
    Sean McGawley

    Ask them for the contract you signed with the water company showing that you agreed to pay them. I doubt there is one as they usually just send you an account to pay into.

    margo tamm
    margo: tamm

    Hi,first this should be expired,as 3 years normally is expired time, double check.
    Find them on Companies House list, print it out and demand Copy of Contract,as they dealing in Commerce,in Business,must be a Contract between Parties,with wet Ink Signature.Also good thing is to hang onto window , any Intrusion is £4,950.00 or what you charge.
    Also will be good,when you charging them for your Time spent for writing the Notice, FEE,1hour Fee ect £500,000.00, Fee for time spent to write The Notice £25,000.00,ect. Send by Recorded Post, then they have to pay fees,as received Notice.
    And same to Water Company CEO.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.