How can i stop high court enforcement officers (bailiffs) threatening me?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    s m of the c family coulsons m of the c family
    Participant

Hi, i keep getting harassed by these so called high court enforcement officers (bailiffs), harassing & threatening me over a Water bill from back in 2012.
    Has anyone got any advice on how to deal with these bullies?

Kind regards

s m of the c family

S of the family AwleySean McGawley
    Participant

Ask them for the contract you signed with the water company showing that you agreed to pay them. I doubt there is one as they usually just send you an account to pay into.

margo tammmargo: tamm
    Participant

Hi,first this should be expired,as 3 years normally is expired time, double check.
    Find them on Companies House list, print it out and demand Copy of Contract,as they dealing in Commerce,in Business,must be a Contract between Parties,with wet Ink Signature.Also good thing is to hang onto window https://scontent.flhr1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/54257707_10157356605958463_5626067477386493952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr1-2.fna&oh=fcb309175fad244e1b351850e92256c2&oe=5D0DAE80 , any Intrusion is £4,950.00 or what you charge.
    NOTICE REMOVAL OF IMPLIED RIGHT OF ACCESS.
    Also will be good,when you charging them for your Time spent for writing the Notice, FEE,1hour Fee ect £500,000.00, Fee for time spent to write The Notice £25,000.00,ect. Send by Recorded Post, then they have to pay fees,as received Notice.
    And same to Water Company CEO.

s m of the c family coulsons m of the c family
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your advice, ive drafted up a couple of letters to send of and ive stuck a notice on my front door.
    Lets see what happens now, i shall give an update on any reply’s i receive.
    Again thank you all.

Love to know how u got on…

Garey ReidGarey Reid
    Participant

I have delt with these muppets alot and have alot of experience, their high court writs are issued by themselves!it’s all fake, Don’t let them get to you with there threats. Let me know if you need any help.

Under the The Administration of Justice Act 1970 S.40 makes it a Criminal Offence for a creditor or a creditor’s agent (often a debt collection agency) to make demands (for money), which are aimed at causing ‘alarm, distress or humiliation, because of their frequency or publicity or manner’.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.