How to reply to traffic fines until the CLC is fully up and functional

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I fought a speeding fine and had it displays issued, and I have just received another one over a year later 5mph above the 30 mph speed. There is no garentee that it will work however, it will postpone it and take build up the backlog in the courts.
    Email me and I’ll send what I have used so far, until the CLC has a format to throw the cases out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

A fine is an offer to contract. Do not contract, instead try sending a letter like this one below:

You have apparently made allegations of criminal conduct against me. You have apparently made demands upon me. I do not understand those apparent demands and therefore cannot lawfully fulfil them. I seek clarification of your document so that I may act according to the law and maintain my entire body of inalienable Natural Rights.

I conditionally accept your offer to agree that I am legal fiction ‘person’ xxxxxx and that I owe £xxx for services rendered by your company, upon proof of claim of the following:

1. That I am a ‘person’ and not a living man
    2. That you know what a ‘person’ actually is, legally speaking.
    3. That you explain the difference between a ‘living man’ and a ‘person’, legally speaking.
    4. That I am <ALL CAPS NAME> and not <lower case name>
    5. That the charge was the result of a lawful investigation unmarred by prejudice.
    6. That I am a member of the society whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are enforcing.
    7. That I showed you some sort of identification.
    8. That there is a nameable society that I belong to and that the laws covered within this alleged transgression state that they apply to me within that named society.
    9. That a legal fiction could actual commit such an ‘offense’.

Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within 7 days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands upon me.

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity

Laura GossLaura Goss
    Participant

Hi Christopher

I have received a speeding fine but in France. Assume it can work the same way as in the uk (actually I have no idea where you are). Any info on how to deal would be much appreciated. I was just going to send a conditional acceptance?

Thanks
    Laura

Anonymous
    Inactive

common law is applicable worldwide.

A fine is an offer to contract.
    You can use the same conditional acceptance as above

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.