ILLEGAL THEFT OF COUNCIL TAXES

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Mike Meehan Mike Meehan 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    christine knight
    christine knight
    Participant

HOW CAN THE COUNCILS ACROSS THE COUNTRY KEEP CHARGING ILLEGAL COUNCIL TAXES, YET DO NOT PROVIDE THE SERVICES WITH THE MONEY ACCUMULATED VIA THOSE CATCHMENT AREAS. YET THEY CAN DECIDE TO PULL DOWN PERFECTLY GOOD CONDITION PROPERTIES, TO ERECT ANOTHER IN ITS PLACE COSTING WAY ABOVE THE ORIGINAL COST OF CONTRACT. LIKE IN HAVERING THEY BUILT A NEW LEISURE CENTRE FOLLOWING A DEMOLITION OF A PREVIOUS ONE, WITH THE COSTING PRICED ABOUT ONE MILLION POUNDS, SOMEHOW IT HAS COME OUT AT 3 MILLION POUND???????????? One I would love to know why it cost so much in the first place and two, how come they ended up paying twice as much, sickening legalized THEFT THAT IS WHAT IT IS, where has that money gone!!!!!! Yet that same CEO wants to pull down a perfectly good swimming pool in that has been in Rainham Village for as long as I can remember, and will not find a few thousand for refurbishments. OMG, WHAT A BLOODY CON OF OUR STOLEN COUNCIL TAXES, THAT ARE ILLEGAL IN THE FIRST INSTANCE. AND THAT IS JUST ONE INCIDENT OF THE WASTE OF MONEY RE OUR CORRUPTED COUNCIL. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THE SAME WITH THEIR COUNCILS.

Michael Hill hill
    Michael Hill
    Participant

Councils are clearly companies and corporations so the main problem we have is viewing them as anything to do with the people . I am currently in a dispute with the council over council tax and have had some very strange responses from solicitors not council workers ….SEEMS TO ME THEY ARE PIRATES WHO HAVE GOT AWAY WITH TO MUCH FOR TO LONG !!

I am new to Common Law. How do I go about challenging my local council with regards to council tax payments? Can someone give me a step by step guide? Thanks so much.

Good morning all, I do not normally ever write on forums as I have learnt self promotion is empty and has no purpose but if someone, just one person can benefit from some experience and save time then it is worthwhile. Sorry for the lengthy response.

I have been operating in the “space” the uneducated (not meant to be/sound derogatory) called/known as freeman/sovereign land, but after 20 years you learn a lot, especially what does not work. One of the first things you should learn is DO NOT adopt other ‘PERSONS’ viewpoint or doctrines as all doctrines can on times seem religious. Ask yourself, did the thoughts originate inside me or outside of me. Always test and measure everything you learn, I am not saying do not listen to others experience.

However, unfortunately you will need to do your own legwork, a lot of legwork. Like I said earlier, listen always to others but you will undoubtedly need to walk in your own shoes, making mistakes and learning quickly and adapting as you go. When you understand the bigger picture (who we are, why we are here and how we get to where we need go to achieve our potential) your now will seem of little importance. Sorry for this lengthy response but I have been part off many movements worldwide and have learnt that you need to understand and control the language used (especially the written word) from this you will be able to manage the jurisdiction and control the venue and ultimately be in control of your own body.

Always remember to understand at all times the difference between the PUBLIC and the Private world and very much like oil and water they must not be mixed. The PUBLIC (legislation/legal system) is the realm of the DEAD and the Private (Common/Yahweh’s law) or the law of the people. It is important before advising/guiding anyone they understand where they are on their own highway of life. Even though you might be at junction/entry/exit 5 as an example of your highway of life based on your own circumstance you need always to retain the helicopter view, which you can only do if you know where you have come from and more importantly where it is you want to go.

However, be mindful of what you wish for as you may get there and find it a very lonely place. Most often we all end up on this path through a need to manage a money problem or situation we find ourselves, but you will come to understand this is trivial problem in the grand plan or when you understand the bigger picture. However, you cannot do much, in this ever more cashless/electronic society without it. I will get to your council tax question but you may be surprised at part of the answer. There are forces and institutions that rely heavily on our ignorance and that we remain asleep (or on our your smart phones 12/7). When you control the media you control the masses and their thoughts.

In your research no matter how you get here, you will find fortunately or unfortunately dependent on your convictions that all the laws and guidelines that manage/guide the world of the Private is and has a religious foundation based on the creator (I did not say God I mean YAHWEH) which you will understand if you stay the course. Most don’t last as the power of cognitive dissonance and the education/indoctrination process has had a big effect/plan on whom you have become.

Some areas you may wish to focus/research more………….but by no means are they limited to or exhaustive,

1. So get to understand who you actually are, and more importantly whom you believed you were. Look to your bankcards and all your banking and bill/presentments you receive including your council tax and any presentment that comes through YOUR door. Signed Sealed and delivered is heir motto.
    2. Understand the difference between the PUBLIC v the Private quickly
    3. Understand the language/style of language used (consult the styles manual) when written word/presentments are sent to you
    4. Understand (for you) what is money, (gold, silver and other precious metals) not (FIAT) or paper based money. If they ever refer to money you owe (they have made a big error but they bank on your ignorance.
    5. Understand the Maxims of Law (start with the first 10) they will give you enough for the bigger picture. Use many links to get the truth not always on the first page. Remember control the media control the people their thoughts and more importantly their TIME…
    6. Understand importantly that to have the use of something maybe more important than necessarily owning something, except LAND. Ever wondered why on your logbook for your car it says Registered Keeper not OWNER.

The Public side will never stop THEY CANT, their greed and persistence abuse of the DEAD is essential. If you ever find out then Plausible Deniability while then become their motto. They have bigger guns and more money, but it does not mean they are immune to their own laws or untouchable especially when they fall into our venue and jurisdiction, so don’t loose hope when you walk in the light. Most people are inherently honest and hard working and if you ask anyone around the world they will agree they do not want wars… So, who does?

Want more of the answers then follow always the money trail, as it ultimately will lead you to the truth.

The Council Tax process (The Finance Act) – It may be a legal process, yes but its not a lawful requirement, you pay any tax. Ever wondered why it’s called an Act of Parliament, then it transforms into a Bill (because its not paid) so we the public become surety for the debt. How can the council get away with this? The key is you are giving them your permission/approval for them to abuse you financially whether knowingly or not. Your silence is your acquiescence/permission, and ignorance is no excuse. They never told you I hear you say, they do not expect you too understand but they will point you to the various Act’s and legislation. About only two people in the whole of the authority will know what is actually going on maybe three (CE, FD and Solicitor) and also maybe one will know about their off books CAFR: Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports, and now you do so don’t loose hope or your cool when dealing with the staff they are clueless and also council tax payers, they really think they are bastion’s of the what is right.

It all starts not at all with council tax but with the electoral register, this is where you give them your signature (your sign in nature) the surety for the debts of the dead to come. So remove your consent, don’t vote, and do not sign the register either, your choice off course. If you don’t then they will act then like petulant children and start sending letters to threaten you and say IT IS A LEGAL REQUIREMENT (in bold red pen) and they are correct but it is not lawful (Common Law) requirement and they have no jurisdiction over the living. So the Sprat to catch the bigger Mackerel is that you have a vote (a benefit, now your are a citizen) or if you don’t elect to be on their register (THE WORDS ALWAYS GIVE AWAY THE DECEPTION) you will not get credit (it effects your credit score by thirty points) if you miss a payment by one day on your utility bill its 50 point temporarily.

So when/if you revoke your permission, you will notice strange things happening, they will try through sneaky methods and means to try to get your signature (this is a legal term for the dead and lost at sea) what you need to always remember is to provide an Autograph (you never ask a film star can I have your signature do you). Then they are on sticky grounds, but they will still proceed and the process eventually leads to a liability order, so they can turn the matter from a legal administrative matter to a criminal matter so they can then steal your stuff, via the courts. DON’T EVER GO TO THEIR COURTS THEY ARE RIGGED 95% in their favor. You need to do a Live Life Claim (most important document you can have) very easy to do, which you want to send back with any/all presentments you ever receive in your ALL CAPS NAME.

I know it’s a lot to take in but I hope this helps you on the road to where you want to be, but don’t get caught up in the money/debt trap as its all an illusion (its like Dorothy and the scary wizard, its just an old man behind a curtain) I know its easy to say harder to do.

Never, Never, Never give up….your persistence is the measure of belief you have in your self.

Signing off now, perhaps in 40 years or so I will know a little more………..that I can share

Best wishes G.

margo tamm
    margo: tamm
    Participant

Hi,welcome to Real world.Id suggest to copy from Companies HOUSE Site proof,that COUNCIL is CORPORATION,PRIVATELY OWNED COMPANY, with D-U-N-S number- (www.upik.de)or DUNS number look up in uk ,that means,REGISTERED as Corporation. As woman, in private capacity,has to be CONTRACT between Parties, so demand Copy of Contract. Also send with NOTICE,NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL,copies of CLC Birth Certificate and Ownership Certificate.And Copy of CLC Court order,annulling Council Tax.And ,as myself doing, I always Notice them,that there is FEE ,for use of my UNLIMITED VALUE,use of my enrgy, 1hour£ Fee 500,000.00GBP. And Fee for Notice (as spent energy for writing Notice)a£15,000.00GBP(any Sum). This how I done this. They had over the British island already delivered(by Notice to principal….),but now you charge them,as this is Energy fee,you have to spend for writing the Notice, and your Value is UNLIMITED. Good Luck.xxx

Randolph Charles
    Randolph Charles
    Participant

Gavin Lee thank you for sharing your valuable information, insight and experience. As there is a correct and incorrect way to do something. May I ask that you point us in the right direction to learn how to construct and complete our Live Life Claim document in the correct way as it is the most important document to have. I would be very interested.

Kind regards R

margo tamm
    Participant

I looked into this Video,but My both birth parents are deceased,death,so who can Autograph as witness then on my LIVE-LIFE-CLAIM?Please? And as I from Estonia,I dont need to make LIVE-LIFE-CLAIM by England?Only by :Estonian? Thank you for your knowledge !

margo tamm
    Participant
    a k of the family b
    Amanda Bickett
    Participant

can i pick your brains please peeps while your talking council tax ? apologies in advance , i read all that from Gavin 👆 my eyes are spinning im sure ,but so informative, Arrrg so as soon as i reclaimed my name council tax came around and had me sign to vote , and i did (head in hands) i had a letter in the post to say i was registered to vote but haven’t had a council tax bill as yet , should i remove my self from the Electoral roll and if so how ? and if i do will i not get a council tax bill ? and being self employed should i pay tax? not that i earn enough but should i have put in my return? i have just registered the business with common law after i sent my return, iv done this reclaiming myself because i know it’s right but im a bit scared they’l try take my house now tbh , im scared to ask the solicitor that holds my deeds for a copy of them in case they come after me lol, am i stupid? do i have to have paid off the mortgage before i can do that deeds thing ? can anyone help that knows more than me (that can’t be hard 🙈 ) Thanks in advance

Mike Meehan
    Mike Meehan
    Participant

Hi Dudes n’ Dudessess

Great Posts.

Consider also that we all have a Constructive Trust (derived from our Legislative Birth Cert’s and principally the Cestui Que Vie Act 1666; although there are other CQV acts…) imposed upon us, which is the basis of the Creditor/Debtor relationship/account number; and via the crimes of Subrogation, Personage and Barratry, the various Local Authorities at the behest of the Vatican, City of London and Federal Reserve, have invoked these Constructed Trusts as per NAME per Birth Certificate, BUT, have designated themselves as Beneficiaries, and subsequently designated the alleged debtors (THE LEGAL FICTIONS referred to as PERSONS in the PUBLIC realm) as Trustees with LEGAL Title and Obligation (there’s more to it; however time ect…).

In short however, a Public Servant holding Fiduciary/Servient Capacity within a Company/Corporation; such as the 151 Officer/Lead for Finance/Chief Finance Officer; cannot be a Beneficiary of a Trust and/or Settlor to a Trust (conflicts of interest); hence why all CQV Acts and the ‘Trusts’ derived thereof are fictional Constructs and (mis)construed; nonetheless, they can AND SHOULD ALL hold Trusteeship, because said PUBLIC Servants administrate revenue/expenditure and receive remuneration for doing so (they have trust vested in them to act in the interests of the Beneficiaries and Principles Creditors – the People).

In short the Private flesh and blood living (Wo)Man with Pre-eminent authority vested in Him/Her by their Creator reserves the unalienable right to Revoke and Correct the Construed (Creditor/Debtor relationship) Trust, and being the one true authorised representative for the PERSON and taking the position of Settlor (under Private capacity) the (wo)man (Settlor in the Private) calls the shots by revoking the current set-up (the Settlor makes the rules ‘their LAW’) and the Settlor confers Trusteeship upon the Public Servant – they cannot refuse; and in the case of Council Tax it is the 151 Officer/Chief Finance Officer of your Local Authority; as Trustee to the Privately Expressed Trust the Officer now has a Duty to Perform pursuant to the Laws of Equity and Trust and for the Benefit of the Principle Creditor; and they now hold what is referred to as LEGAL TITLE, Legal Obligation to fulfill and discharge any liabilities in the PUBLIC realm (this is where Section 79 2 of the Local Gov’ Act 1888; and which has never been repealed; comes into play).

The Privately Expressed Trust replaces the Constructed/Construed/CQV Acts and the Trusts derived thereof: this shift to Expression out of Construct requires the customary 3 Main Elements of any Trust, Settlor’s INTENT (for example moral/lawful relief from the unlawful burden of CT), WHO ARE THE BENEFICIARIES has to be made clear (for example John & Jane Smith who hold third-party interests for the now departed MR & MRS SMITH: departed because the PUBLIC Realm where they once existed, Title/Account Name/Number has been annulled), The RES being the thing (tangible or intangible) to which the Trust revolves. I chose a list of provisions (Terms & Conditions); others have chosen a Trust Account with a Promissory Note deposited therein (not 100pc how this works) and the ‘Officer’ instructions how to access said account.

Your P.E.T. must also include the date and where it was committed to paper. I formatted mine in Times New Roman (NOT BLACK INK – preferably dark blue ink) and printed it upon A4 Duck Egg Blue paper. The RES was separate from the INTENT component with same formatting. Both were enclosed with a Notice highlighting the issue of that word ‘HEREDITAMENT’, look it up in conjunction with the Local Government Finance Act.

I did my P.E.T. nearly a year ago before the Common Law Court Order was available; however, one’s instincts can be spot on; ergo the following paragraph is lifted from my RES: Terms and Conditions “The Beneficiaries and Settlor reserve the inalienable right to decline all tentative offers of contract and invites to undertake private business within the clerical realms of Magistrates’ and/or MAGISTRATES Courts: said Beneficiaries will only conduct business within the jurisdiction of Common Law with a Jury and a Circuit Judge (or equivalent) who will allow the full effect of Equitable principles to further the interest of Justice by virtue of The Judicator Acts 1873 & 1875 ~ We, the herein named, do not stand under your administrative agency with its unlawful PUBLIC and Private Courts and Rules.”

When posting the final product you are required, in the Private, to send it Royal Mail Special Delivery, so it is signed-for, thus acknowledgement of Service is perfected and binding.

Back to the Vatican and all things Ecclesiastical which they claim is the highest of LAWS uhmm! The above mechanism has lawful and valid grounds because the Vatican has offered us a kinda get-out clause (for want of a better term) within the following:- “ROMAN CANON LAW
    3.3 Rights Suspension and Corruption Article 100 – Cestui Que Vie Trust Canon 2057 Any Administrator or Executor that refuses to immediately dissolve a Cestui Que (Vie) Trust, or if the man/woman wants to take control upon their Private Person establishing their status and competency, The Fiduciary is guilty of fraud and fundamental breach of their fiduciary duties requiring their immediate removal and punishment.”

Q) Has it worked for me?
    A) I’m still getting the charging orders, but it appears they cannot act on them: it’s certainly better now that it was pre-P.E.T. and since I notified both Archbishops that Ecclesiastical Law has been abrogated (did not receive any replies from Messrs Nichols & Welby btw)
    And hopefully in the not-too-distant future the CLC Court Order will become the icing on the cake.

Bye Ta Ta for now Brothers and Sisters

Mike Meehan
    Mike Meehan
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.