Lloydsbank seeking possession order

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by bobbywhite@protonmail.com bobbywhite@protonmail.com 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Johnson
    Michael Johnson
    Participant

Lloyds are seeking possession order for my home I’ve registered title deed with common law I need to a letter to with my documents to send to court hopefully to stop the possession order

Michael Johnson
    Michael Johnson
    Participant

Ive not paid my mortgage over a year, Lloyd bank failed to disclose to my presentment a few months they started writing to me again saying that I’am 1 months arrears and every month up to about 6 months the letters were coming from a p o box address I’ve never heard anything from the main registered address
    Now a company called Ascent legal have written to me saying that they are seeking possession order on the behalf of Lloyds bank

Help and advice much appreciated

Regards
    Michael

Hi Michael, that sounds like a similar situation to mine. My dispute is with natwest not paid the mortgage since September 2017 Ascent Legal are the firm representing them as well. My case has got to a notice of 2nd attempt at eviction, 1st attempt failed with no real effort from the alleged county court bailiffs, I await their next visit. Call me if you like and I will go through my case, landline 01795 481 466 or mobile 07743 170 381.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.