ParkingEye

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    D HDavid Ashton Hughes
    Participant

Any one know how to deal with these.
    I have received several letters concerning a parking charge of now £145.
    What can be done under common law?
    Parking is free for a limited time.
    What is the best course of action as they say I entered a contract. I have entered no such contract.
    They also keep referring to ParkingEye v Beavis (2015) UKS 67.

They say I am in breach of contract and the requirements of schedule 4 of the protection of freedoms Act 2012 (POFA) have been satisfied.

Cheers for any help.

margo tammmargo: tamm
    Participant

You under CLC, so you are Living being,Man. Request original Contract,with wet ink signature,or certified copy of that. Find them on Companieshouse.org.uk or http://www.upik.de,there you can find them Registered D-U-N-S number,point is,there the principals names.Send Notice,that you under clc. your time is under charge, as you did not give consent to use your LEGAL FICTION,which you own(hope so),and FEE for using FICTION as your Property is 1 million pounds, Fee for writing Notice is £25,000.00 ect,1(one ) hour energy Fee is £500,000.00 8how much you like)
    If they say you in contract,then let them send(demanding,not asking nicely) Copy of original contract,where Names of Both Parties and signed with wet ink.As you living being,you higher Authority on the Land. They can refer whatever they like,they refer LEGAL FICTIONS CASE,nothing to do with Living being, you have to tell them,that you are Living Being.Man, Give them 7 days to respond,then send INVOICE,then reminder and for final,start Commercial Lien Process against any Individual,who threats you or puts them Name under any letter. Im dealing only like that,as my Living energy has Unlimited Value,I didnt give any robotic any Consent to use my Private Property,LEGAL FICTION NAME.(include copies of you clc BC and FN)
    If them letters dont have NAME and Signature, they not valid Legally,Void ,Null .
    This how Id act.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.