taking property back

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Martin DugganMartin Duggan
    Participant

individuals / groups can contact me ‘ we can find our children and take them back ‘ as we don’t need to ask ‘ they are being hidden

Maria Anna SulloMaria Anna Sullo
    Participant

How would I be able to just take my children back without the threat of police power?

Participant

That’s very true ‘ how ever your also correct when you use the word threat ‘ that’s what they do prey on people’s fear ‘ I think to start with leaflets ‘ telling me the truth so kids can contacts their parent’s ‘ can track down with photos of missing childen we take them back for each other and hide them so they can’t come along and steal them lawfuldefence2018@outlook.com ‘ I’m quite happy to make a stand but stronger together ‘forget begging and asking they won’t give them back bcoz they are making to much money ‘ if legal kidnap in their eyes is fine then as parent’s we have every right to take our own children back

Participant

Them non proffesional target hitting low lives need to be pulled in to line ‘ we need eyes in every area looking for each others children from photos ‘ they put them in after school kcc kids clubs to stop their family’s finding them and string along with letters ‘ they won’t give back until we stop being victims they are sneaky bitter cowards and will just continue to be currupt slime bags until the legal system upgrades it’s quality of staff

Participant

I figure they want to go around ruining lives hitting targets they continue to lie and ignore their victims suffering and still being paid ‘ so we all join forces and unleash a campaign against them on a big scale ‘ their fear is the public realising they are powerless rodents

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.