Vaccines

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Adele shawAdele shaw
    Participant

Hi there. I’m just panicking as Matt Hancock the health Secretary has said children may HAVE to get vaccinated. My child is registered under common law , is there anyone who can help me. I’m not sure if I can do anything under this common law. Thanks

Hilary SerridgeHilary Serridge
    Participant

USA has had mandatory vaccinations in many states and quite draconian for some time. There is now an uprising there from the ordinary mothers and fathers whose children have been harmed or died from vaccines. Del Bigtree The Highwire on Thursday evenings starting 7pm GMTon FB has much information and also Robert F Kennedy Jnr has a site Childrens Health Defense. Del Bigtree also has a non-profit called Informed Consent Action Network looking into vaccinations and their safety/non safety. There is much information in which to arm yourself through these facebook pages. There is much censorship on vaccines so you know that there must be something fishy about them. The icandecide.org website has lots of information about the lack of safety studies that should have been carried out on vaccines and there is a lack of credible information from the vaccine manufacturers and no liability when children are harmed or die. Once you start looking there is more and more comes to light. Good luck with your researching

Well, perhaps One way is to issue them with a Vaccine Indemnity Notice, along the lines of:

Vaccine Indemnity Notice.

Vaccine Indemnity.

As you have requested vaccines for my/our child/(ren), it is my duty as a parent to prevent them in the event of the vaccine(s) causing harm or adverse reactions/effects to my/our child/(ren).

In the event of my/our child/(ren) becoming sick/ill or other maladies following this vaccine(s), you the administer of the vaccines(s) are responsible for damages in your personal and private capacity totaling £250,000,000.00 pounds (TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION POUNDS) payable in gold or silver bullion, plus all medical cost and expenses to correct it.

Should you not wish to sign this indemnity, which in effect states that you cannot guarantee the safety of my/our child/(ren), then it is my/our responsibility and right as the parent(s) to guarantee the safety of my/our child/(ren), then it is also my/our right and responsibility as parent(s) to refuse this or any vaccine(s).

NAME AND POSITION:(CAPITALS)
    Signature:

Disclaimer: This is not Legal advice and I am not trained or qualified in legal matters.

S of the family AwleySean McGawley
    Participant

Do all you can not to have them. My daughter has aluminium toxicity in her brain from the vaccines. it has caused her liver not to function properly. I am now in the process of detoxing her body. Whooping cough is one vaccine I thin the child should have as long as it is on its own and not mixed in with others.

rohit tanejarohit taneja
    Participant

So follow up from to Adele’s question, i take it from all the replies , there is nothing in common law that can help with mandatory vaccines?

Is this true if the child is less than 7 years old from the birth certificate registration date i.e. the child is STILL NOT the ward of the state? can common law help with that?

Thanks

Adele shawAdele shaw
    Participant

Hi all. Thanks for all the advice. I’m so grateful. I will go research and arm myself with info. The notice is great too ….thanks for sharing that. It’s looking like a vaccine for this virus as well. De-population programme and it’s getting scary beyond words now. Stay safe Everyone…God bless. Sorry for the very late reply…I haven’t been on here for a while.

blackthorn .blackthorn .
    Participant

The common law court has lawful authority but the issue we face is the criminal unlawful de facto government and the judiciary is backed up by a failed and corrupt constabulary.

It is becoming ever more evident that the people are considered slaves of the tyrannical state and the traitors that have assumed authority over the people who employ them.

The only rights we have are those that we can assert for ourselves which means we need to stand together and enforce our rights. Following the process and getting the common law court paper work in order is only part of the action we can all take, enforcing it requires the support of the wider community.

The criminals masquerading as judges know full well that they are acting unlawfully, and that the common law court papers are lawful documents.

The fact of the matter is that there are no legitimate courts in this country they are administrative courts. We do not have a legitimate monarch, as QEII has broken her oath and her coronation was invalid on many grounds. As a result we have no lawful government or legal system. The government, courts and police have no lawful authority as they swear an oath to an illegitimate queen.

At that Coronation ceremony, Elizabeth signed a binding contract, before God and the British people, that she would do her utmost to maintain The Laws of God. This she solemnly swore to do, with her hand placed on the Sovereign’s Bible, before kissing The Bible and signing the contract. The Law of God, found in the first five books of The Bible, man-made legislation is strictly prohibited.

Archbishop. Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the Peoples of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Union of South Africa, Pakistan, and Ceylon, and of your Possessions and the other Territories to any of them belonging or pertaining, according to their respective laws and customs?

Queen. I solemnly promise so to do.

We are in a common law jurisdiction and Magna Carta 1215 is the primary document upon which our constitution is founded. It makes it quite clear that a jury of your peers is required in order to make a judgment against you. In order for a court to comply with our laws, customs and constitution it must be a court de jure, where the jury has the power of annulment. That is the most important check and balance within our process of justice, as it prevents tyrannical monarchs or their agents from persecuting individuals unlawfully. The common law court is the only means of accessing a court de jure in our country. The jury members in the stautory court system are not de jure as members of the jury are not informed of their power of annulment, and the judges direct the jury despite the fact that they have no jurisdiction or lawful authority.

You can use the common law documents to present to anyone that attempts to violate your god given rights, or the rights of your children. If they fail to accept the authority of those documents the onus is on them, and any action they take which contravenes those rights is a crime at common law. It’s also a matter for their conscience as ultimately they will be judged by their creator. The problem is few people seem to have a conscience or respect for their creator these days it would seem. If they did they would not be so willing to commit crimes against their fellow man.

The more of us willing to stand for our rights and the rights of our neighbours the more difficult it will be for them to ignore us and the laws and customs of our lands.

I’m afraid that answer probably isn’t very helpful with respect to your question/concerns but that is the reality of the situation we face unfortunately. As far as I know there is no other lawful process available to us, or at least not one that is peaceful.

I’m not so sure that implementing a process of compulsory vaccination is going to be easy for them to implement without meeting resistance. It’s is up to all of us to live by our convictions in good conscience.

And don’t forget that Article 61 of MC 1215 is in full effect! We have lawful excuse to resist any government agents, and we are obliged to defend our nation and its constitution against all traitors and acts of treason.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.