Website and Technical Support

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by margo tamm margo: tamm 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • #5668

    Are you having issues with the website? logging in, registering your birth certificate? or general question? please post here and we will aim to reply to your question as quickly as possible.

    Rick Leslie
    Rick Leslie

    On the medical marijuana form a middle initial is a required field. How can anyone who does not have a middle initial successfully submit the form?


    This has now been resolved, the middle initials is now not a required field.

    Thank you for your feedback Richard, much appreciated.


    This is a website and technical forum, all other queries and support should be sent via the contact form here


    Hi I was wondering if you could help me with Child Support Agency (CSA) they have printed an in house Liability order for (£5.546.00) against me, not even stamped from the courts with a judges signature on it.
    Alleging I Am the father of a child from 18yrs ago, with no Biological proof?
    So i have to appeal or set aside.
    I have no experience in these matters, so am looking for help.
    If you have any info that may be of use or can point me in the right direction, that would be great.
    Thank you.
    Regards a distressed man.

    margo tamm
    margo: tamm

    Hi,first check in ,there to many REGISTERED ,as Private Companies, you find by address. So you not in Contract with them, request Copy of Contract, also send copies of your CLC BC and FN. request copy of contract first, send by recorded Post. then wayt them respond, and Charge them also for your Unlimited Valiuable time,energy spent.per hour ie £….,..GBP, Charge for writing the NOTICE to them, send it to CEO ,NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL, NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT. As by Ignoring this blackmail,you consenting by Tacit Agreement. Later you can put Commercila Lien on CEO property,if he/she not pays your charge. paiment by CHECK/CASH. Good luck. Time to respont your NOTICE-14 days.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.